1. User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
In this policy, "user information" shall mean information pertaining to the identification of users, action history on
communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in connection with users or their terminals,
which is collected by the Company in accordance with this policy. The user information that we collect in the Services
will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by users
The following information is provided by users in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service.
Profile information such as name, etc.
Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
Information that users enter or transmit through input forms or other methods determined by the Company.
(2) Information provided by other services when the user permits linkage with such other services in using the Service.
If you allow the Service to be linked with other services, such as social networking services, the following information
will be collected from such external services based on what you agreed to when you allowed such linking.
- ID used by the user for the external service
- Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings
of the external service.
(3) Information we collect when you use the Service
We may collect information about how you access and use the Service. This includes the following information
- IP addresses
- Server access log information
- Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
(4) Information that Company collects based on the user's individual consent when the user uses the Service
When a user individually consents to the use of the Service by the method specified in 3-1, the Company collects the
following information from the terminal being used.
- Location information
2. Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including acceptance of registration, identification, user
authentication, recording of user preferences, and payment calculation of usage fees
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior
(3) To deliver and display advertisements and to measure their effectiveness
(4) To provide information on the Service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
(5) To respond to violations of the Company's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") regarding
(6) To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
3. Methods of Notification, Publication or Obtaining Consent, and Requests to Cease Use
3-1 The following user information shall be subject to user consent prior to collection
3-2 The user may request to stop the collection or use of all or part of the user information by configuring the
prescribed settings of the Service. In such a case, Company shall promptly stop its use in accordance with the
provisions of the Company. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite
for the Service, the Company will stop collecting or using such information only when the user withdraws from the
Service in accordance with the Company's prescribed method.
4. Existence of External Transmission, Provision to Third Parties, and Information Collection Modules
4-1 In the Service, the following partners may store cookies on the user's terminal and use them to store and use user
(1) Partner: matomo
(3) Opt-out (disable) URL of the above partner:
(4) Purpose of use: To analyze information on the status of browsing this site and the effectiveness of advertisements,
including those on our site.
5. Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information among user information to third parties without the prior consent of the user.
However, this does not apply to the following cases in which personal information is provided to a third party for the
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the
purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a business partner or information collection module provider in accordance
with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted
by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the user's consent
may interfere with the execution of such affairs.
(5) Other cases as permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the
"Personal Information Protection Law"), or when permitted by other laws and regulations.
6. Safety Control Measures
To prevent unauthorized access to personal information and to prevent and correct leakage, loss, or damage of personal
information, we have established the following internal regulations and safety measures.
(1) Establish a basic policy for the appropriate handling of personal information and personal data in accordance with
laws, regulations, and guidelines.
(2) Establishment of various regulations that stipulate the responsibilities and roles of the person in charge of each
of these actions, including acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, and disposal.
(3) Organizational security control measures such as the establishment of a responsible person, clarification of the
employees who handle personal data and the scope of personal data to be handled, establishment of a reporting and
communication system to the responsible person in case any fact or indication of violation of laws and regulations is
detected, and regular inspections of the handling status
(4) Personal safety control measures, such as stating matters concerning confidentiality of personal data in employment
regulations and conducting periodic training on matters to keep in mind concerning the handling of personal data
(5) Physical security control measures such as access control for employees, restrictions on equipment brought into the
company, and restrictions and management of equipment, electronic media, and documents handling personal data to prevent
theft or loss of such data
(6) Technical measures such as introduction of systems to protect information systems handling personal data from
unauthorized access from outside or unauthorized software.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request from a user or his/her representative for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure,
correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, suspension of provision to third parties, or disclosure
of records of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of personal information in
accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose such information to the user
or his/her representative without delay after confirming the request from the user or his/her representative. (If the
relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user or his/her representative to that effect.) (If
such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user or his/her representative thereof. However,
this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information
Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the
disclosure of personal information.
8. Contact for Inquiries
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information to the
3797-5 Musashino, Fukaya City, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
Personal Information Handling Manager: Minoru Morishita
Contact : +81-48-584+-7651
[Established on July 01, 2022]